Earn Commision As A My Flight Delayed Affiliate
Around 1.3 million passengers had flights delayed by at least 3 hours last year but only a very small percentage of air travelers have claimed compensation for their inconvenience.
There is a huge market in the flight delay claims sector which you can be part of without getting involved in the legal legwork and complication of claims processing.
If you have a connection with consumers interested in receiving flight delay compensation of up to £540 per person, join our program and receive a commission for each person you refer to us.
For example you may own a website, blog or a successful social media account operating in the travel leisure, aviation, lifestyle, consumer protection and related sector. If so, this program is a perfect compliment to the service you offer and can provide you a lucrative stream of income.
Our affiliate program is managed by 'Paid On Results' who are one of the UK's top affiliate networks.
We pay an industry high commission of £25.50 for every valid lead received. Commissions are paid twice weekly as a fixed amount from the receipt of a submitted claim. Affiliates do not need to wait to see if the claim is successful or not to be paid for their endeavors. As soon as a valid claim is submitted, the fixed commission is paid.Click To Sign Up
Why Join Our Affiliate Program
- Highest commission available in the Flight Delay Claim sector.
- Commission paid on valid lead received.
- Quick payout. No need to wait for a successful claim to get paid.
- Detailed reports in your Paid On Results account.
- Trusted firm of specialist solicitors.
- 100% of the court cases are won.
- We do all the hard work, you provide the valid lead.
- 500+ Five star customer ratings on both TrustPilot and Ekomi review websites.
How It Works
|Step 1Register with Paid On Results.||Step 2Post your individual link on your website, blog or social media channels or use our proven creatives.||Step 3Earn top commisions on a valid lead received.|
Considering that there is a delay or cancellation issue with approximately 25% of all flights, the market for this product and opportunities to affiliates is massive.Click To Sign Up
- Britain's Least Reliable Airports & Airlines Revealed
- Egyptian Ambassador Calls for UK to End Flight Ban to Sharm el-Sheikh
- CAA to Take Legal Action Against Ryanair
- Flybe and Virgin Atlantic in Rescue Talks
- Strikes and Rising Fuel Costs Cause Decline in Ryanairâ€™s Profits
- Primera Air Passengers Left Stranded After Airline Collapses
- 190 Cancelled Ryanair Flights on Friday
- Hard Brexit Could Cost Ryanairâ€™s UK Shareholders Their Voting Rights
- Ryanair Passenger Compensation Cheques â€˜Bounceâ€™
- Passport Queues at Heathrow Causing 2.5 Hour Waits
- Drunken Passengers Face 80k Fines and Possibly Prison
- Hotel Booking Sites Under Scrutiny from CMA
- Half A Million Passengers Delayed Each Day By 2040
- EasyJet Says Heathrow Expansion Could Cut Air Fares
- Third Runway On The Cards for Heathrow Airport