The term "myFlightDelayed.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Challenge House, Sherwood Drive, Milton Keynes, MK3 6DP. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.Make A Claim
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Joseph James Law’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Avios Scheme Used by British Airways to Close Down
- New Rulings for Holiday Sickness Claims
- Bristol Airport Passengers Stranded by Parking Company
- Will Ryanair Ground Flights to Make Brexit Voters “Rethink?”
- Passengers Grounded After Air France Strike
- Jet2 Celebrates 15 Years of Flying
- Low-Cost Airline Norwegian Continues to Grow
- Passengers Subjected to 'Illegal Fees' for Booking with Credit or Debit Cards
- Ryanair Warns of 'Localised Disruptions'
- Success for UK Ryanair Pilots as They Win Union Recognition
- Reasons for Celebration at easyJet
- Ryanair Passengers: Either Pay £5 or Luggage is in The Hold
- OAG Report Shows Japan Airlines is Top Performer for Punctuality
- 2017 Named Safest Year for Air Travel
- Travellers to Prepare for Busy Airports Before Christmas