The term "myFlightDelayed.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Challenge House, Sherwood Drive, Milton Keynes, MK3 6DP. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.Make A Claim
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Joseph James Law’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Ryanair Passengers: Either Pay £5 or Luggage is in The Hold
- OAG Report Shows Japan Airlines is Top Performer for Punctuality
- 2017 Named Safest Year for Air Travel
- Travellers to Prepare for Busy Airports Before Christmas
- Ryanair Announces Plans to Recognise Further Unions
- Strike Plans 'Suspended' As Ryanair Recognises Unions
- Ryanair Staff Set to Strike in Lead-Up to Christmas
- 15,000 American Airlines Flights Without Sufficient Crew at Christmas
- Drone Use to be Restricted Close to Airports
- Ryanair Still Under Pilot Pressure
- Ryanair Expects Record Profits Despite Recent Issues
- Ryanair Pilots Demand Higher Pay Rise
- Ryanair Named as Fifth Biggest Airline on Planet
- Monarch Airline Enters into Administration
- CAA Gives Ryanair Deadline for Compensation Rules
- CAA Threatens Ryanair with Legal Action