Joseph James Law Complaints Process
As experienced Solicitors, we understand that at times using legal services can be a little daunting. This is why we strive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times to each of our clients, however, we also understand, that sometimes things may not go as expected, and our clients may wish to raise a complaint.Make A Claim
If you have any concerns about the way in which your matter is being conducted, in the first instance you can raise these to the person dealing with your matter, or the Head of the Department.
We would hope that your concern can be resolved at this point, however, if you remain unsatisfied then you can formalise your complaint to the Complaints Team (overseen by Managing Director Andrew Settle) by using any of the details below:
Joseph James Law
Phone: 0203 861 5400
(Please note, all complaints made to Joseph James Law are overseen by Managing Director, Andrew Settle, who will also make all decisions on final resolutions).
Complaint Acknowledgment Times
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 7 calendar days and we aim to provide a final resolution within 28 calendar days.
However, should your complaint be of a complex nature and should we require a little more time to investigate, we will inform you of this and aim to provide you of a date when you will receive your final resolution by.
Your complaint will be provided to you in writing, via both email and post, providing we have a registered email address on your account with us.
If you are dissatisfied with the resolution provided by the Complaints Team, or with the way in which your claim has been handled, then you may request that your file is independently reviewed by an external Solicitor who will make such further investigations as are necessary. The external Solicitor will inform you of the conclusion and any alternative proposals to resolve your complaint, usually within 28 calendar days of this being referred to them. Under no circumstances will this investigation take longer than 8 weeks.
Following this final response, you may have the right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman if your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction. You can contact the Legal Ombudsman at:
PO Box 6806
You may take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of the expiry of the 8-week period or our definitive response in the meantime.
- Why Is Missing Luggage Still A Thing?
- Britain's Least Reliable Airports & Airlines Revealed
- Egyptian Ambassador Calls for UK to End Flight Ban to Sharm el-Sheikh
- CAA to Take Legal Action Against Ryanair
- Flybe and Virgin Atlantic in Rescue Talks
- Strikes and Rising Fuel Costs Cause Decline in Ryanairâ€™s Profits
- Primera Air Passengers Left Stranded After Airline Collapses
- 190 Cancelled Ryanair Flights on Friday
- Hard Brexit Could Cost Ryanairâ€™s UK Shareholders Their Voting Rights
- Ryanair Passenger Compensation Cheques â€˜Bounceâ€™
- Passport Queues at Heathrow Causing 2.5 Hour Waits
- Drunken Passengers Face 80k Fines and Possibly Prison
- Hotel Booking Sites Under Scrutiny from CMA
- Half A Million Passengers Delayed Each Day By 2040
- EasyJet Says Heathrow Expansion Could Cut Air Fares