Flight Claims - About myFlightDelayed.com
myFlightDelayed.com is a trading style of Joseph James (LS) Limited, a law firm specialising in Flight Claims for delayed and cancelled flights.
We have made the process of claiming compensation as simple and straightforward as possible. It's easy to find out if your flight qualifies for a compensation payment using our state of the art online flight checking system, which will determine if your flight qualifies and the amount of compensation you could be owed.
Our philosophy to flight claims and legal services in general is to simplify and breakdown client concerns, resolving them to obtain the best available result for our clients.Make A Claim
We are committed to delivering a great value and high quality legal service. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and strive to maintain ethical conduct at all times.
The practice is trustworthy, professional and forward thinking, whilst respecting the traditions of the profession. We have invested heavily in technology and innovative tools to enable us to deliver an exceptional flight claims service at below market rates.
Legal services have evolved and Joseph James Law is pioneering the future of the profession.
"Hourly rates reward inefficiency and Joseph James Law is not only focused on obtaining the best result but also the most cost effective solution for a client. Solicitors have for too long been seen as a necessary evil, however, our clients enjoy the refreshing approach we take."Managing Partner, Andrew Settle
- Ryanair Still Under Pilot Pressure
- Ryanair Expects Record Profits Despite Recent Issues
- Ryanair Pilots Demand Higher Pay Rise
- Ryanair Named as Fifth Biggest Airline on Planet
- Monarch Airline Enters into Administration
- CAA Gives Ryanair Deadline for Compensation Rules
- CAA Threatens Ryanair with Legal Action
- Cheap Flights from Ryanair to ‘Win Back’ Passengers
- CAA Claims Airlines Cheating Passengers of Compensation
- Ryanair ‘Messes Up’ Pilots’ Holidays Affecting Thousands of Passengers
- Thomas Cook Pilots Plan More Strikes as Pay Dispute Continues
- Worst Airports & Months for Delays in the UK
- Lufthansa Accused of Conspiracy by Ryanair
- Drunk Passenger Arrests Increase
- Summer Flight Delays