Flight Claims - About myFlightDelayed.com
myFlightDelayed.com is a trading style of Joseph James (LS) Limited, a law firm specialising in Flight Claims for delayed and cancelled flights.
We have made the process of claiming compensation as simple and straightforward as possible. It's easy to find out if your flight qualifies for a compensation payment using our state of the art online flight checking system, which will determine if your flight qualifies and the amount of compensation you could be owed.
Our philosophy to flight claims and legal services in general is to simplify and breakdown client concerns, resolving them to obtain the best available result for our clients.Make A Claim
We are committed to delivering a great value and high quality legal service. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and strive to maintain ethical conduct at all times.
The practice is trustworthy, professional and forward thinking, whilst respecting the traditions of the profession. We have invested heavily in technology and innovative tools to enable us to deliver an exceptional flight claims service at below market rates.
Legal services have evolved and Joseph James Law is pioneering the future of the profession.
"Hourly rates reward inefficiency and Joseph James Law is not only focused on obtaining the best result but also the most cost effective solution for a client. Solicitors have for too long been seen as a necessary evil, however, our clients enjoy the refreshing approach we take."Managing Partner, Andrew Settle
- Avios Scheme Used by British Airways to Close Down
- New Rulings for Holiday Sickness Claims
- Bristol Airport Passengers Stranded by Parking Company
- Will Ryanair Ground Flights to Make Brexit Voters “Rethink?”
- Passengers Grounded After Air France Strike
- Jet2 Celebrates 15 Years of Flying
- Low-Cost Airline Norwegian Continues to Grow
- Passengers Subjected to 'Illegal Fees' for Booking with Credit or Debit Cards
- Ryanair Warns of 'Localised Disruptions'
- Success for UK Ryanair Pilots as They Win Union Recognition
- Reasons for Celebration at easyJet
- Ryanair Passengers: Either Pay £5 or Luggage is in The Hold
- OAG Report Shows Japan Airlines is Top Performer for Punctuality
- 2017 Named Safest Year for Air Travel
- Travellers to Prepare for Busy Airports Before Christmas