Myflightdelayed.com have made the process of claiming compensation as simple and straightforward as possible. Initially, our clients find their claims rejected when they go directly to the airline. Many of them do not know how to proceed and so give up with their claim. With Myflightdelayed.com you have the reassurance that we will not stop at this initial rejection; our experienced solicitors will analyse your claim and assess the next best course of action.
Using our state-of-the-art technology, we are able to identify whether your flight qualifies and if so, how much compensation you could be owed.
Our philosophy to flight claims is simple- we aim to take the stress of claiming away from our clients and to fight for the compensation they rightfully deserve.Make A Claim
We are committed to delivering a great value and high quality legal service. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and strive to maintain ethical conduct at all times.
The practice is trustworthy, professional and forward thinking, whilst respecting the traditions of the profession. We have invested heavily in technology and innovative tools to enable us to deliver an exceptional flight claims service at below market rates.
Legal services have evolved and Joseph James Law is pioneering the future of the profession.
"Hourly rates reward inefficiency and Joseph James Law is not only focused on obtaining the best result but also the most cost effective solution for a client. Solicitors have for too long been seen as a necessary evil, however, our clients enjoy the refreshing approach we take."Managing Partner, Andrew Settle
- CAA to Take Legal Action Against Ryanair
- Flybe and Virgin Atlantic in Rescue Talks
- Strikes and Rising Fuel Costs Cause Decline in Ryanair’s Profits
- Primera Air Passengers Left Stranded After Airline Collapses
- 190 Cancelled Ryanair Flights on Friday
- Hard Brexit Could Cost Ryanair’s UK Shareholders Their Voting Rights
- Ryanair Passenger Compensation Cheques ‘Bounce’
- Passport Queues at Heathrow Causing 2.5 Hour Waits
- Drunken Passengers Face 80k Fines and Possibly Prison
- Hotel Booking Sites Under Scrutiny from CMA
- Half A Million Passengers Delayed Each Day By 2040
- EasyJet Says Heathrow Expansion Could Cut Air Fares
- Third Runway On The Cards for Heathrow Airport
- The Best & Worst Airports for Average Flight Delays Revealed
- Ryanair Reduces Check-In to 48 Hours