How it works
It's As Easy As 1-2-3
We deal with the airline for you so you don't have to. Our process is simple, fast and stress free.
When we file a claim with an airline for flight compensation the claim is coming from a law firm, meaning the airline has to deal with us. Our claims process is the most comprehensive available and the reason why we're successful in claiming back your compensation.Make A Claim
Making a Flight Claim is easy with myFlightDelayed.com
All you need to do is fill in a simple online form; there is no complicated paperwork to complete. As a specialist legal firm we are able to submit your claim to the airline & negotiate the best compensation available to you on your behalf. If necessary we will take legal action (all no win no fee) against the airline.
You receive your compensation of up to £520 per passenger.Make A Claim
Our flight delay claim calculator is free to use and will tell you instantly if you have a valid flight delay compensation claim.
Our massive flight database will go to work and qualify your claim almost instantly, cross-referencing all our historical data on weather conditions, extraordinary circumstances and technical faults. We’re able to tell you instantly if you have a valid claim and the amount you may be able to claim for.
myFlightDelayed.com is a trading style of Joseph James (LS) Limited authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 628597.
- Ryanair Still Under Pilot Pressure
- Ryanair Expects Record Profits Despite Recent Issues
- Ryanair Pilots Demand Higher Pay Rise
- Ryanair Named as Fifth Biggest Airline on Planet
- Monarch Airline Enters into Administration
- CAA Gives Ryanair Deadline for Compensation Rules
- CAA Threatens Ryanair with Legal Action
- Cheap Flights from Ryanair to ‘Win Back’ Passengers
- CAA Claims Airlines Cheating Passengers of Compensation
- Ryanair ‘Messes Up’ Pilots’ Holidays Affecting Thousands of Passengers
- Thomas Cook Pilots Plan More Strikes as Pay Dispute Continues
- Worst Airports & Months for Delays in the UK
- Lufthansa Accused of Conspiracy by Ryanair
- Drunk Passenger Arrests Increase
- Summer Flight Delays