How it works
It's As Easy As 1-2-3
We deal with the airline for you so you don't have to. Our process is simple, fast and stress free.
When we file a claim with an airline for flight compensation the claim is coming from a law firm, meaning the airline has to deal with us. Our claims process is the most comprehensive available and the reason why we're successful in claiming back your compensation.Make A Claim
Making a Flight Claim is easy with myFlightDelayed.com
All you need to do is fill in a simple online form; there is no complicated paperwork to complete. As a specialist legal firm we are able to submit your claim to the airline & negotiate the best compensation available to you on your behalf. If necessary we will take legal action (all no win no fee) against the airline.
You receive your compensation of up to £520 per passenger.Make A Claim
Our flight delay claim calculator is free to use and will tell you instantly if you have a valid flight delay compensation claim.
Our massive flight database will go to work and qualify your claim almost instantly, cross-referencing all our historical data on weather conditions, extraordinary circumstances and technical faults. We’re able to tell you instantly if you have a valid claim and the amount you may be able to claim for.
myFlightDelayed.com is a trading style of Joseph James (LS) Limited authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 628597.
- Avios Scheme Used by British Airways to Close Down
- New Rulings for Holiday Sickness Claims
- Bristol Airport Passengers Stranded by Parking Company
- Will Ryanair Ground Flights to Make Brexit Voters “Rethink?”
- Passengers Grounded After Air France Strike
- Jet2 Celebrates 15 Years of Flying
- Low-Cost Airline Norwegian Continues to Grow
- Passengers Subjected to 'Illegal Fees' for Booking with Credit or Debit Cards
- Ryanair Warns of 'Localised Disruptions'
- Success for UK Ryanair Pilots as They Win Union Recognition
- Reasons for Celebration at easyJet
- Ryanair Passengers: Either Pay £5 or Luggage is in The Hold
- OAG Report Shows Japan Airlines is Top Performer for Punctuality
- 2017 Named Safest Year for Air Travel
- Travellers to Prepare for Busy Airports Before Christmas